Since the beginning of this year, I have added quite a bit of new material to this website, including project descriptions, as well as reorganising, adding, and correcting links to downloadable materials. Here are the new developments since January:
- 2023-01-28 added published paper “Making 2,180 pages more useful: the Dieri dictionary of J.G. Reuther” link
- 2023-01-28 added presentation on “Going back to the field after many decades: experiences in South and Western Australia” link;
- 2023-03-20 edited and updated details of my Diyari language project;
- 2023-04-22 added presentation on “Language and culture revitalisation: ‘official’ models and support vs. local needs – experiences in South Australia” link;
- 2023-05-13 added Dieri (Diyari) language podcasts link to the homepage.
Feedback or comments on any part of the website are always welcome via the Contact page.